Joann's Getting Rid of Sensations???

I went to my Joann's today, the have a huge selection of the yarns I can afford, and I noticed that for at least two weeks in a row now the have 40% on all Sensations yarn (their store brand). I've always liked the Sensations yarn because the hugh variety of texture and color. Most of them are a little more expensive usually like $5.99 a skein. But now I wonder if the whole line is going kaput. They started offering all of Vanna's yarn (which is a huge section due to all the colors) and Debbie Mum (I think that is what it is called) yarn. The only thing about the Sensations yarn that I always hated was that on the lable they never had the number that corresponds to the weight, so when substituting I was never sure if I had the same weight as the pattern, except for looking at the needle or hook size reguired, which would give me some guidance. Any way I love the Sensations Angel Hair yarn which is so soft and pretty. On sale the skeins were $3.59 on sale so I got 15 skeins 5 each of three colors to make hat and scarf sets. Of course I vowed to only use my stash and not to purchase more yarn, so I had to creep in the back door when my husband wasn't looking! My bad!:P

:yarnI think the whole thing has been on and off again - you ask someone that works there and they say yes...then you see it restocked and it is no - then you see almost none on the website and then it is offered in lots of colors!

The other thing is that they have been offering it on sale for at least three months off and on that I know of - so it is anybody's guess:think:think

Archived