Idea.. for a "Crochet Circle"

All~

Not sure exact details but I know what I mean (anyone who knows me will understand that).

I do believe in the concept "It takes a Village to raise a child" and getting ready to send my first born daughter off to college and into the world I was thinking last night about her leaving. I am getting more anxious by the day and I really thought I was ready for this, I am not a clingy mom. I am surprised by this.

We've decided for Christmas this year to have a homemade "Hope Chest" made for her. I could just make another afghan for her but she has 3 or 20 or something like that from me. I was crocheting and watching TV and they showed a "Quilting Circle" a group of Amish Women working on a quilt for a young woman about to be married. I thought what a beautiful gesture..

Then I was thinking I wonder if anyone at the 'Ville would be interested in doing this for young men and women. It would be kinda like a CAL where we would be making 12" squares. At this point I am finding out if there is any interest or not. Let me know!!

Smiles,

Kidge

Archived