If you read my blog via bloglines...

Stacey

Edited to say: You should not have to change the feed address now since I actually managed to get the redirect working on the server, so the old Bloglines feed addresses that folks are subscribed to will now display the new address without you doing anything! Wheeee! (The addresses I put in this post are the official addresses now, but I made it so the old ones aren't broken anymore...)

Just wanted to let folks know...

I updated my version of Wordpress recently, and apparently my feed addresses changed when that happened (which would not have happened if I'd set the new addresses to be the permanent addresses in the first place, but I didn't know it would ever change :blush ). Bloglines doesn't show any posts to my blog made since the update & shows both feeds being broken. My new feed addresses are:

RSS feed: http://daisywreath.net/crochet/feed/

Atom feed: http://daisywreath.net/crochet/feed/atom/

Bloglines subscribe address: Subscribe with bloglines

And now I'm off to see if I can put in some redirects on the server to direct the old addresses to the new ones. Let's see if I can accidentally temporarily break my blog for the fifth time today :lol

Coming back to add... Yay! :clap I think I fixed it! With any luck the old feeds at bloglines will redirect to the new ones and won't be broken anymore :xfin

I'm glad :yay I'm hoping that what I did on the server will fix the old bloglines feeds too for anyone who doesn't see this (I did something earlier that didn't work out, but now I think it really is fixed) but I won't know for sure till tomorrow since I think they only update the feeds once an hour or so? and I'll be off the puter by then.

I'll be a very happy camper if when I check tomorrow I see those exclamation points gone from even the old feeds!

Archived