Toastytoes

alibra

Have any of you heard of a charity called Toastytoes, it is for our troops. They make different articles to send, I came across their website and have emailed one of the chapters. I was wondering if anyone here had heard of them.

LOL, just brought that subject up in one of the charity threads. I found it when searching for a watchcap pattern. The url is http://www.operationtoastytoes.org

check it out for those of you who haven't been there. I only joined in Aug. so I wasn't aware of the April Blitz. Good charity, and great patterns.

How did you ladies submit the things you make, does someone contact you? I emailed them twice and haven't heard back, should I just wait a while ...it is such a worthy cause...sounds like a wonderful charity.

I meant I only joined here in August. I found them while searching for watchcap patterns. I read their website, but I haven't joined their charity.

I have too many commitments right now to join them, and they don't have a chapter near me.

• 2 weeks later...

I did hear from one of the chapters and am going to help...thank you ladies for your input...as always your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Archived