Crochet E*Newsletter

craftygal24

I don't normally subscribe to the free newsletters or promotional things offered on different web sites but I recently came across a free e*newsletter called Talking Crochet with Carol Alexander. Since it's free, I thought "well, what the hay, I'll give it a try." So far, I've really enjoyed the tips, techniques and articles shared. It's delivered to your e-mail inbox every few weeks.

It offers information on stitch variations, patterns tips and techniques, charity information and more.

Some of you might already know about Talking Crochet but I wanted to share anyhow, just in case some people who didn't know about it might be interested :)

Free subscription information can be found here: http://www.anniesattic.com/crochet/content.html?type_id=N

Happy Hooking to everyone! :hook

I enjoy that newsletter and I think you will do. I just wish she would change the free pattern ... it's been a Barbie-sized rug for the past three newsletters!

Birdlady, I think you're thinking of the newsletter from Maggie's Crochet. ;) Carol Alexander always has new patterns with each newsletter and you can read the back issues online.

Archived