So sweet

I ordered my crochet book from a lovely seller on amazon.com when i got my package today she had included an extra book at no charge for me called decorating with crochet by Anne Halliday. :c9 I was just soo touched by that, I couldn't believe it. I sent her an email telling her that was the sweetest thing ever. :c9

That really was nice of her! I've had things like that happen to me when I have bought things on Ebay. There's a chenille vendor on Ebay (Mickeyisamouse) who, every time I order from her, she sends me a skein or two of something extra to play with. On one occasion, I found four skeins of a #10 white thread that had a tiny gold thread running through it, and I REALLY wanted to order enough to make a skirt for a tabletop tree, but I had just about depleted my yarn budget for the month buying chenille from her. She sent me FOUR skeins of the stuff and didn't charge me for it. I love her! I get all of my chenille from her. :manyheart

There have been other Ebay vendors who have done nice little things over the years. Another one that I bought yarn from sent me a couple of envelopes of hot cocoa mix and a couple of gourmet tea bags so that I could enjoy a cup of cocoa or tea as I was crocheting! Little things like that mean so much! I don't remember that vendor's name, she wasn't someone who had an actual yarn store, but it was sweet of her all the same.

Elle

Archived