Help with sweet pea shawl?

younghooker

Question

I'm working on the SnB sweet pea shawl and I need some help with the second row please!!

My question is, row 2 says to slit stitch in each stitch until you get to the center dtr of the first shell... But the shell has 8 dtr... so what one do you go into???

Any help would be great

7 answers to this question

haha, nevermind about the needing help.. I just realized that I read the ENTIRE patten wrong.. and now have to take out the entire road AHHH!!!

I thought that when the shell said to dtr, chain 2 dtr 4 times it meand dtr chain 2 dtr, then dtr chain 2 and dtr...

Hopefully I can figure this thing out :eek

One quick note on the Sweet Pea, just in case you didn't already know ....

There's one small correction to the pattern listed on the book's website. It says:

"The chart for the lace pattern is correct, however, the directions for Row 3 should read as follows: Row 3: Ch 1, sc in first sc, *ch 1, sk next ch-3 space, shell in center ch of next ch-3 loop, ch 1, sk next ch-3 space, sc in next sc; repeat from * across, turn --- 19 shells."

Keep at it! It's a really fun pattern once you get into the rhythm of it!

oh me too! lol.. When I got the message yesterday, I was half way done.. There was no way I was going to frog it all.. Right now, I'm only a few rows away from being done, so I'm hoping I can finish it at work today and post some pics!!

Archived