radKIDS

princsstrish

Hi Everyone,

I work for a nonprofit educational organization called radKIDS. We are dedicated to providing children with proven and effective life-saving skills by teaching them how to Resist Aggression Defensively. radKIDS was started in 1998 and since them we've reached thousands of children across North America. The program is a 10-hour family centered safety eduation program that emphasizes essential decision-making skills as well as physical resistance options to escape violence. Children from 5-12 years of age can participate in the program with their parents to create a safety partnership.

Our website is radKIDS

OK, besides just trying to promote this fabulous organization, I also want to make something for the organization. In April, we are having a charity dinner and silent auction. It's the biggest fundraising event we have all year. I was thinking of a graph afghan but I just CAN'T for the life of me figure them out. Is there anyone out there that can take a logo (if i sent it) and make it into a graph afghan?? The colors for our organization is like a teal blue, hard to explain. but it's teal, hard to find too!!! Lion cotton in Turquoise is the closest I can think of to describe it. Any item that you can donate would be appreciated. We want to raise $5,000 on the auction and that's reaching high!!! Every single item can be auctioned off. Afghans are obviously the big ticket items but purses, lapghans, ponchos, anything! It'll all get auctioned for a great cause! Can you donate anything? Please email me if you can! Thank you so much in advance.

Also, if you have kids or know people who have kids, please check out radKIDS and see if they have a program in your area. If they don't, you can start one if you take an instructor training class!! Any questions or ideas, please email me. I appreciate everything!!!

Archived