Spin Art Afghan CAL - Crochet World August 2007 pattern

candy4271

I was wonder if anyone was interested in doing a CAL with me:hook

I just started the Spin Art Afghan from this month's Crochet World (August 2007) on page 24. I am about halfway through my first square. It is actually working up pretty quickly.

I am using soft white and monet.

I don't know if you have seen this or not but I found this while looking for a picture of this afghan online :( I didn't get to though.)

Corrections and updates - 2007Although we make every effort to prevent errors from being published, we regret that they do occasionally occur and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please note the following correction(s):

Crochet World, August 2007, Volume 30, No. 4

Spin Art Afghan, Page 24,

Work pattern as written through Row 11.

Rows 12 & 13: Rep Rows 6 and 7.

Rows 14-81: Rep Rows 6-13, ending last rep with Row 9.

Rows 82 & 83: Rep Rows 6 and 7.

Row 84: Working in back lps only, sc in each of next 6 sc, leaving a length of yarn, fasten off.

Thread tapestry needle with rem length, sew Row 84 to opposite side of foundation ch of Row 5 across 6 sts.

When completed you will have 40 ch-4 sps around the outer edge of the Square before starting Rnd 1 of the Edging.

Note: The first 4 rnds are the center and not on the outer edge rows.

I don't know if you have seen this or not but I found this while looking for a picture of this afghan online :( I didn't get to though.)

Corrections and updates - 2007Although we make every effort to prevent errors from being published, we regret that they do occasionally occur and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please note the following correction(s):

Crochet World, August 2007, Volume 30, No. 4

Spin Art Afghan, Page 24,

Work pattern as written through Row 11.

Rows 12 & 13: Rep Rows 6 and 7.

Rows 14-81: Rep Rows 6-13, ending last rep with Row 9.

Rows 82 & 83: Rep Rows 6 and 7.

Row 84: Working in back lps only, sc in each of next 6 sc, leaving a length of yarn, fasten off.

Thread tapestry needle with rem length, sew Row 84 to opposite side of foundation ch of Row 5 across 6 sts.

When completed you will have 40 ch-4 sps around the outer edge of the Square before starting Rnd 1 of the Edging.

Note: The first 4 rnds are the center and not on the outer edge rows.

Thanks for the info on the correction. I got about halfway through the first square and decided to work on some other projects. Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm, good thing huh? :hook

I will post a picture as soon as I finish the first square.

Archived