happy hooker HELP!

shamrocq

Question

hi there, i just got myself the Happy hooker and was struggling with the yeehaw lady hat. I can't seem to get pass the Rnd 2. in Rnd 1 it says I should have 15sc which I could get. Then in Rnd 2 it reads:

Rnd 2: Ch 1 (count as first pointed front sc), sc in each of next 3 sc (3), 2 sc in next sc (1), (sc,ch2,sc) in next sc (1) (front tip of hat), 2 sc in next next sc (1), sc in each of next 4 sc (4), 2 sc in each of next 4 sc (4) (rounded back of hat), sl st in next sc to join - 22sc.

somehow i just managed to get only 14 sticthes (higlighted in red) work into, which makes me left with the extra one sc. does the slip stitch count as 1 sc? do i skip the first sc after ch 1? i saw the errata sheet saying that the skip the first sc was deleted.

the edition i got was: 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2

please help...

thanx

3 answers to this question

Rnd 2: Ch 1 (count as first pointed front sc), sc in each of next 3 sc (3), 2 sc in next sc (1), (sc,ch2,sc) in next sc (1) (front tip of hat), 2 sc in next next sc (1), sc in each of next 4 sc (4), 2 sc in each of next 4 sc (4) (rounded back of hat), sl st in next sc to join - 22sc.

I think the "Ch1 (count as first pointed front sc)" - goes in/counts as your first stitch then the "sc in each of the next 3 sc" are in stitches 2, 3, and 4. That would be my best guess. You would then end up with 15 stitches worked.

Cherry

I think the "Ch1 (count as first pointed front sc)" - goes in/counts as your first stitch then the "sc in each of the next 3 sc" are in stitches 2, 3, and 4. That would be my best guess. You would then end up with 15 stitches worked.

Cherry

if i count the ch1, it would end up with 15 sc. But what baffles me is that the ch1 is not worked into a sc. Since previous row have 15sc, I would end up with one extra stitch which was not work into. the culprit was the ch1.

thanx for suggesting Dot's blog but the corrections are for other Rnd.

im hoping to find someone who have this same problem.thanx.

Archived