Christian Crochet Forum

I'm not aware of any message boards/forums with this particular focus, but I think there are some yahoo groups and MSN groups designed for Christian crocheters.

You can go to groups.yahoo.com and search for the words Christian crochet.

I'm not exactly sure how you find groups on MSN.

Oh, I forgot to say that Christians are definitely welcome here at Crochetville. (I am one myself, as anybody who visits my blog will know.)

But if you're looking for more than that, as in you want a place where you can discuss Christian topics in-depth in addition to crochet, then you probably do need to look for a group/list/forum created specifically for Christians. There may be some topics you'd rather discuss in such a group, and other topics you still want to discuss here.

Crochetville welcomes people of all beliefs, or no beliefs, as the case may be. Regardless of our personal religious beliefs, we can all share our love of crochet with each other. :)

Wait a minute, Nance. I just confused myself. :(

You posted this in "Other Crochet Topics," so at first I thought you wanted a crochet forum specifically for Christians.

But as a I read your actual post again, maybe you just want a forum for Bible-believing Christians in general, not focused on crochet.

Sorry if I jumped off and answered the wrong question for you!

Archived