Looky, looky what I got!!!!!

How wonderful!

I'm sure "Grandma" would be delighted that her things will not go to waste.

I wonder though if the granddaughter came across any finished projects that she was able to keep for herself as a memento.

Nope - she couldn't care less. It was try to sell it or throw it out! I even pulled out the sweater and baby blanket wips and all she said is "I hope you can do something with it, maybe you can salvage the yarn"

Then she says "I wish I knew how to crochet" I said "It's really not that hard" and she says "I didn't say I wanted to learn - I said I wish I already knew how. I'm glad you can use it."

Try to remember - I live in an area where Larry the Cable Guy could've come from.

YAY - we're selling the house and going back to civilization!

Nope - she couldn't care less. It was try to sell it or throw it out! I even pulled out the sweater and baby blanket wips and all she said is "I hope you can do something with it, maybe you can salvage the yarn"

Then she says "I wish I knew how to crochet" I said "It's really not that hard" and she says "I didn't say I wanted to learn - I said I wish I already knew how. I'm glad you can use it."

Try to remember - I live in an area where Larry the Cable Guy could've come from.

YAY - we're selling the house and going back to civilization!

Well, then I'm absolutely postive that Grandma would be pleased that they are being put to good use! :clap

Archived