Does anyone else suffer from what I call crochet guilt? I feel hopelessly and completely guilty about keeping anything I make for myself. As a result family, friends & strangers benefit from all my loving hours of work. No complaints!!! I was sitting with the puppies last night and got a chill so I "borrowed" my DHs lapghan he said for me to go get my own and it dawned on me I don't have any. After a lengthy discussion he convinced me to make myself one...it only took about five or six hours, but about an hour ago I gave it to my MIL who's going thru chemo cause she said she really liked the color :blush

i dont seem to keep anything i make either someone always says oh so pretty or love the color so i always say well here you take it then my DH has 3 afghans i made for him you think he would share lol nope my cats even have their own blankies they rest on. someday i will make something and keep it to myself but then again maybe not.

I actually did make a blanket for myself, and its been on my bed for almost a year. The reason it hasn't found a new home yet is because I didnt weave in the ends. I am almost hesitant to weave in the ends, because then I might give it away. It actually matches my decor though, so I am not sure if anyone else would want it, it has navy blue, grape, and simply softs blueberry. Until then, I never kept anything I made. My dh has nothing from me...ooops

Archived