Noe Knits in San Francisco

marillion

I had to post about our great experience at this store yesterday. We went down to San Francisco and ended up staying longer than we originally intended. I did not want to try to get out of the city at rushhour and figured we could find a yarn shop and sit and crochet for a bit. We called a couple and headed to the one that was open until 8pm. The owner greeted us very nicely and I explained why we had come in - she very graciously showed us where we could sit and crochet. She did ask if we had been in before and I said no and she took a moment to explain how the store was layed out which was great because of course we were going to have to look around before we actually sat down.

The shop in on 24th St between Noe and Sanchez. It's in Noe Valley which is a neighborhood I lived in for quite a few years (but long before I had picked up the crocheting again). It's one of my favorite areas of SF and now we have another place to visit while we're there.

I did want to let folks know how nice everyone in is this store was - we wil dfinitely be going back. Too often it is easy to complain about the negative stuff and I wanted to be sure to rave about the good experience we had there.

marillion

Archived