sheepskin sole babies booties

hi every one :hi

does anyone remember the sheepskin sole booties i posted ages ago :lol

well my friend was getting the sheeepskin soles for me....well she left that job and i havnt been able to get the soles for a long time........but i have good news.....i am on to a place that will suply them for me :woo

$1 a pair...thought that was a bargin :yes they dont use much yarn to make

so if any one wants some let me know and i will see what i can do

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

they look great Clare, good news! maybe just a lil too late for this winter... :) are these precut? cos I can sure see a pair of cosy slippies for myself.. :U

PS. on your pattern thread the photos aren't showing (did you move them in Photobucket?), there's a few upset peeps

they look great Clare, good news! maybe just a lil too late for this winter... :) are these precut? cos I can sure see a pair of cosy slippies for myself.. :U

PS. on your pattern thread the photos aren't showing (did you move them in Photobucket?), there's a few upset peeps

hi shell

yes these are precut :yes did you want a pair of booties in your size ;)

lol booties in my size,funny Clare :P Roughly how much are these a pair? (the soles that is) the local Home and Community Care group which is only for young and frail aged with diability are always crocheting and knitting and latch hooking etc to make items to sell. the money they raise helps them install handrails and other things in the homes of these people who require help. It would be nice to give them a bundle!

Archived