smrussell

Was this helpful to you?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Was this helpful to you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Already knew about this seller

I had a hard time figuring out the sizes of the yarns and threads on the cones and it is hard to know just what the yarn feels like when shopping online. At Fiber Options I was offered samples of different threads and help with the sizes. I just asked a small question and Melanie was TERRIFIC in helping me out.

I just about buy all my yarns and threads through her store just for the help. It didn't hurt that her selection is quite huge and she has the best prices I have found. She even gave me freebies!

Here is her eBay info and her store is called Fiber Options! I am just so happy with my purchases that I would like to share this with anyone else who would like to buy in bulk and not have to worry about lots, colors, or yarns getting tangled up. I just crochet right off the cone!

memc82 ( 3128iconRedStar_25x25.gif) psIcon_50x25.gificonStoresNW_20x20.gif

Contact memberView items for saleView seller's Store More optionssort_down.gifView ID HistoryAdd to Favorite SellersView eBay My WorldView Reviews & Guides

Member since Jan-27-00 in United States

Feedback Score:3128 Positive Feedback:99.9% Members who left a positive:3130Members who left a negative:2 All positive Feedback:12654

Archived