Where to buy yarn in Brooklyn, Manha.. NY?

LovingCrochet

Hi, im going for the first time to NY, this july. I will love to buy yarn there. I will stay at Brooklyn, my sister's boyfriend live there. On front at the bus terminal (*&^%$^).

I know that there is the http://www.smileysyarns.com/ i think. But is a good place to buy yarn? What another place i could go? I want tu buy in sale, to buy more yarn. However always we can buy sale and not sale!!!

Thanks for your help!

Linda

Hi Linda~

The best place in New York to buy yarn is Smiley's! You should try to get there while you're here, you will be in heaven. The prices are really good and they are always having a sale. You can find almost any kind of yarn you need there! I live on Long Island, about 20 minutes away and I have to try very hard to keep away from there. I always walk out with 2 big bags full of yarn just to "have"! LOL

Enjoy your stay in New York!

Tine :manyheart

Hi Linda~

The best place in New York to buy yarn is Smiley's! You should try to get there while you're here, you will be in heaven. The prices are really good and they are always having a sale. You can find almost any kind of yarn you need there! I live on Long Island, about 20 minutes away and I have to try very hard to keep away from there. I always walk out with 2 big bags full of yarn just to "have"! LOL

Enjoy your stay in New York!

Tine :manyheart

Thank you, maybe y will buy 2 big bags too. :eek

Archived