What do you store yarn in

Thanks everyone.. My computer was down for the last couple days. I have tons of rubber bins and I don't mind storing htem in bedrooms. I am just looking for soemhting a little nicer for my family/living room. TONS!!!!!!!!!! of GREAT idesa. Thanks. I think I will try the closet hanging things.

Opinion - what do you think of this (i know it's a toy box, but it is cheap)

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?topcategoryId=15567&catalogId=10103&storeId=12&langId=-1&parentCats=15567*15661&productId=47238&chosenPartNumber=20078031

I started crocheting not very long ago, but I already have a TON of yarn. I found a Rubbermaid pantry on sale and put it in my guest bedroom/hobby room. Inside the pantry, I use plastic totes in 2 different sizes. I have some of the smaller skeins in 6 quart totes and larger skeins in 16 quart totes. Of course I have an 18 gallon tote full of baby yarn I found on sale at A.C. Moore.

Ha. I keep my jumble of yarn in a green tote. When I was at school, I kept it under my loft, near my blow-up couch. Now that I'm home it's by my desk. My mom, who has far more yarn than me (because she is awful at not buying yarn whenever we go to the yarn shop) keeps hers in boxes and tubs in the basement.

Archived