Hi, I dont where this be longs

Right, I am moving to louisana. Like monday. First we will be visit family here in new york and boston and cape cod. First we will be visiting in laws from the 30th of april until the morning on th 3 of may. then i will be visiting my son in boston for the day. We will be staying in a hotel from may 3 to the 7th on cape cod. Then we are going to stop in VA, for over night of course it is has interent. Then off to louisiana where we going to stay from 9th to the 15th. We bought a house so we have to walk through on the 14th then we will close on the 15th. There we wont have interent until we move in the house. I forgot tell you . we have a dog a cat and fishes too. Oh boy that will be fun. My dog loves to travel lol.

Wow! Sounds like you will be busy for a bit!:D ....Congratulations on the new home....hope you are very happy living there! So now we will know what is happening if we don't see you around here for awhile . Looking forward to seeing you again after your move and internet reconnection, and you can tell us how everything went! :wavingBye for now.......safe trip!

Archived