Joanns new flyers

Lady_of_Roses

Is anyone other than me getting annoyed with the new way Joanns mailers are? They say that once you receive them, you can have the sale price.. but now I'm often getting my flyer like 3-4 days after the sales began for everyone!

I noticed that as well. And I don't like it. It was much better to get it a few days ahead so I could plan what shopping I needed/wanted to do. Now, there sales start before I get my ad. Not good.

Yep, it's annoying me, too. I got the last one with all the 40% off coupons in it on Thursday evening of the big sale week. I didn't even have a chance to try to use the coupons. And, if you go on-line to check the ads, they have multiple, DIFFERENT ads! Or at least they did last time around. Make sure you check that out, because they don't always list all the yarn they have on sale in the same ad!

I would get the fliers late (coupon expired) , and after an enormous fuss, they gave me the sale prices and took the coupon. Then it happened again. They said that I should call the corporate office (no number offered), or call the post office. The manager pointedly told me, "This is the LAST time."

......All this despite the fact that I was once told that anyone could have the sale prices if the flier was late. They were so nasty, and now if the manager sees me, she ignores me. It is as though I were a criminal who was lying about a stupid flier.

Joanne's is just horrible. Their customer relations are deplorable.

Try insisting on the sale offers, and see what happens!

My only two gripes are:

1. The yarn on sale is often sold out before I get there as it's been picked clean in the 3-4 days before I get it. :irk
  2. I can't plan a shopping trip in advance for the following week as suddenly I have a flyer and the coupons inside are only good for a couple more days! :angry

They said that I should call the corporate office

I found the number for "Jo-Ann Store Guest Services" on their website

1-888-739-4120

Their hours for the phone number are 9am-5pm Eastern Time.

I think our complaint would fall under their category of "Sales Flyer Inquiries" :D

Archived