Knit Simple

Maggitee

For those of you that love the amigurumi, Knit Simple has a series of animals in the current issue....Old McDonald Had Some Yarn. There is a pig with a flowered hat, a sheep with part in a textured stitch, a rabbit with a little pair of shorts and finally a kitty with a little skirt. They are ever so cute! Also has a crocheted dress that is to die for for the "younger set" or those that are have a nice shape. I don't usually like the dresses, but the couple I have seen on here and the one is this issue are wonderful! OH...and there is also a crocheted V-neck tunic that is done from side to side. Rather pretty!

Just thought you might want to peek when you went to the store if you don't subscribe!

Maggitee

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up this magazine because I am learning to knit and it had some cute, simple designs for knitting. I was pleasantly surprised by how much crochet items are actually in it, since I thought it was a knitting magazine. I'm going to have to look at more knitting magazines from now on! It makes me wonder what cute designs I've already missed.

I got mine at JoAnn's about 2 weeks ago. I just looked for the knitting pattern but saw some crochet creations too. This magazine is catered to the beginning/intermediate crowd so it's good for me. No fancy Knit1 or Vogue Knit for me at this stage yet.

Archived