simply spring top from new crochet mag?

It's a fast workup but I am stuck on the back now... I've posted on craftster for help, if anyone here is doing this top, please let me know and maybe we can help each other...

It's such a cute top, worked side to side... I can't wait to finish it!:clap

• 2 weeks later...
what mag is it from? i have a couple of the spring 07 issues. i think i know what you are talking about.

It's called Simply Spring and it's from Crochet!

I have pics on my blog :-) I can't remember, can we post pics here? If so I'll post one.

I used Elann.com's cotton/linen Adara (sp?) yarn, it's new and I liked it! I do wish I'd added more short rows in the bust. Live and learn...

47b7da36b3127cce83734e4d1d2a00000026108AcNGjJs0cMh

Oh, and I did a picot edging on the square neckline and bottom--I asked my knitting group if I should do it on the cap sleeves too and they voted yes. :D

It's called Simply Spring and it's from Crochet!

I have pics on my blog :-) I can't remember, can we post pics here? If so I'll post one.

lemme see if i have that mag. gosh. hmm, i think i do.

either way, very beautiful work you did. how easy was it? i just got in the hang of making wearables and i am addicted. too bad i'm scared to wear them! lol! all that hard work...

Yes, you can post pics of your finished project or WIPs. I'd love to see what you made.

lemme see if i have that mag. gosh. hmm, i think i do.

either way, very beautiful work you did. how easy was it? i just got in the hang of making wearables and i am addicted. too bad i'm scared to wear them! lol! all that hard work...

Really? Afraid to wear them? You *must* you know... lol!

It was a fun crochet. It's side-to-side. I love quick work-ups and at times when knitting can take forever, it's nice to crochet over a week and wear it! I have another sweater I just finished with some icky acrylic from the 1970's my MIL sent me, it *looks* spiffing but feels icky to work with, but it's a wear-over-a long sleeved tee sweater, so I won't have to touch it much, lol! I don't have pics of that one yet. It was long sleeved so it took longer--this one was fun, the sewing is always the least fun part, but since it's a cap sleeved sweater it's fast.

Archived