Crochet today

caitlinsmom

I signed up for a subscription today & paid with my credit card. How long does it take to actually get your first issue? I know it said 6-8 weeks but some places are fast & some are slow. I had annies send a free issue but there is not much use in me getting that book as I don't see anything that I would actually make in it. What are some other good crochet magazines? The ones that have patterns that you will make things from.

I love Crochet Today,:manyheart but it takes them forever to get their issues out, I didn't get my Feb/Mar issue until March...you would think it would be like other mags and you would get your Feb/Mar issue in Jan. So it may take them a while to get it out to you. As for other magazines, I get Crochet World and I just signed up to get Hooked on Crochet. I like Crochet World but I love Crochet Today...I just feel their patterns are so much more trendy than other crochet magazines

I got my subscription as a Christmas present. Seems like I got the first issue sometime in January...and I already had the issue, as well as got another copy of it with the announcement of my subscription. I got the Feb/March issue at the beginning of March, and now I'm waiting patiently for the April/May issue.

It's a great magazine...better than any I've seen so far, and I've checked just about all of them out. I'm curious about Interweave Crochet, though. I've heard it's pretty good, too. I ordered a subscription from them that will start with the Sept issue, with the first issue being a trial to see if I like it or not.

I like Interweave Crochet, buuuut, for the price of the magazine, and the price of the recommended yarns, I'd expect fewer corrections in their patterns.

That said, I did subscribe, lol. I just love magazines, what can I say?

I also get Crochet Today, and it does take a while to start, but they've come on time since then.

I get Crochet World, and I like their home dec patterns - they are more complicated than Crochet Today's.

Crochet! has good stuff sometimes, too, but I generally just use my 40% off coupon at JoAnn's to get it when it has something I want to make in it.

Archived