Crochetpatterncentral.com ?

When I search for patterns, I often find CROCHETPATTERNCENTRAL.COM in the search results. Every time I try and go there, I get a "server not found".

Does anyone know if this place actually exists or did it end and the search engines are just not up to date?

Thanks,

Well since you posted that URL I'm guessing it works for you. It doesn't for me. I didn't type the whole URL because I was lazy and just double clicked, copy and pasted it.

Huh, wonder why I can't get in. Does my reputation precede me?

Well since you posted that URL I'm guessing it works for you. It doesn't for me. I didn't type the whole URL because I was lazy and just double clicked, copy and pasted it.

Huh, wonder why I can't get in. Does my reputation precede me?

Darcy, don't worry, it's not you!

Half of the world can get to it, and the other half can't. Crazy, I know. My apologies! My registrar (Registerfly), who technically owns my domain, is going down the drain fast and they refuse to issue me a transfer code to where I can have my domain elsewhere. On top of that, they have horrible DNS issues...which means some people can access Crochet Pattern Central and others cannot. My hands are tied. Trust me, CPC will be up for everyone everywhere the moment I can do *anything*!

THERE IS A TEMPORARY FIX! (Not shouting, just making sure everyone sees this.) :) Type or paste the following into your browser bar: http://200.62.22.148/

This is CPC's IP address and you will be able to access it this way.

Enjoy!

Thank you Rachel! *whispers* http://godaddy.com

I have a small hosting company and one of my clients had his domain with Networksolutions.com and for over a year I tried to get into his account to transfer his domain to godaddy.com. Since my client couldn't remember his information it was impossible due to the very stritch security measures they take. I finally had to create some false documents to get the domain transferred! Kind of funny I had to bend the law to get info that was impossible to get for security reasons.

The point is, I hear your pain.

I was so frantic when I couldn't get into crochet pattern central, it's the best site i've come across for patterns of all kinds. Glad I wasn't alone in my quest.

Archived