Garcelle Set Now Available

Tracey4610

On my new site, I now have my Garcelle Christening Set pattern available!! As posted in For Sale, etc., I'm celebrating having my new site up and running with a sale on the complete set of Garcelle! And, to top it off, I'm extending the sale date to April 1st! The set includes dress, bonnet, and booties, and, once out of testing (hopefully soon!), the beautiful shawl! I'm offering this set for $10 for the whole thing, but, since the shawl pattern isn't ready yet, the rest of the set is only $7.50. Now, with the sale, for Villagers only, it's $3.75!! When contacting me for the sale, please state your 'Ville name in the email communication so I know you're a Villager. I'm offering this in a .pdf format or in print (with $1.00 for printing and postage).

Coming soon...the beautiful Anona Set, my free "soon-to-be-named" new handbag pattern (to be revealed after Spring Secret Pals), and the free Chocolate Mousse Shawl!

I know there isn't much on the site, but please come take a look-see! Tell me what you think (suggestions, etc.).

Archived