Samoa yarn

sugalily

Ok, I'm going crazy :th

I was looking through some postings yesterday and I saw a very cute hat someone made with green samoa yarn and :)h it; but now I can't find it!! I looked 8o and looked 8o and I can't find it anywhere. I can't remember if I saw it on a posting or at somebody's blog. :irked

Does anyone know what I'm talking about??

:help

Lily

Yes!! that's it!!! :cloud9

Do you have the pattern for that hat?? I love the way it looks :)h you did a great job...:clap

Now tell me... did you post that somewhere recently? or do I actually have that much 'free' time to look at blogs that date back to July 2004? :rolleyes ... I spent all morning searching for it, all I could remember about the webpage was: somewhere in NV, a ballpark, and a doll without hair :lol

If you have the pattern handy, I'll appreciate a copy.

Is it your own creation?

Lily

Have you seen the photo that I have of it??? As far as the hat to take a picture of.... I frogged it. :blush I wanted to start it over, going by the pattern to test it and it's been pushed aside. Perhaps this will give me a reason to redo it!

• 2 weeks later...

Just wait, my first project for the summer is a version of it in RH Casual Cot'n. I'll be needing it for my daily visits to the pool.

Archived