doll with garments??

I'm looking through the fair book for the categories that I can enter into. Yes, trying to get my project ideas ready! LOL I sound really organized, don't I? I'm not! Just trying to kill time in the blizzard!

One of the categories is "Doll with Garments". Do you think that means a regular plastic doll with a dress. OR do you think they mean a crocheted doll with clothes? I'm asking because I have the cutest pattern to make if the doll (toy--animal) is crocheted also. Just want to make sure I enter it under the right category.

I'm looking through the fair book for the categories that I can enter into. Yes, trying to get my project ideas ready! LOL I sound really organized, don't I? I'm not! Just trying to kill time in the blizzard!

One of the categories is "Doll with Garments". Do you think that means a regular plastic doll with a dress. OR do you think they mean a crocheted doll with clothes? I'm asking because I have the cutest pattern to make if the doll (toy--animal) is crocheted also. Just want to make sure I enter it under the right category.

That's a toughie.... I'm guessing both the doll and garmets are crocheted. I'd probably call an organizer or someone to ask for clarification. It would be a shame to enter something cute in the wrong category...

Archived