Crochet Today

Looked at the Web site: the newest issue of Crochet Today! does have some great projects (:yes)! I'll try to pick up a copy when I run errands tomorrow.

We have access to a number of crocheting magazines in my area, but the knitting magazines absolutely outnumber the crochet magaines (:cry). I've heard that it's because crocheters don't/won't buy magazines, but I don't believe that's true. I also don't believe that's the whole reason. Some still consider knitting as a more elegant/challenging/"worthy" craft. Sorry, sore subject (:sigh :grump :thair)...

Okay, so I know I orgianally posted this. And I must have got Jinxed :think because, I have yet to receive this April/May issure. I saw the projects online and can't wait. I called the customer service line and they said that they would send me one out and that I may receive it in 2-3 weeks. If I get the other copy also, I'll have two =) Maybe someone will get RAOK'd :blush

Okay, so I know I orgianally posted this. And I must have got Jinxed :think because, I have yet to receive this April/May issure. I saw the projects online and can't wait. I called the customer service line and they said that they would send me one out and that I may receive it in 2-3 weeks. If I get the other copy also, I'll have two =) Maybe someone will get RAOK'd :blush

I haven't received mine either...still...argh. I called and they're supposed to send another copy but didn't say how long it would take. Not sure I want to wait that long. I may still go ahead and just pick up one at the store. Then if they send me the first one, as well as the one to make up for me not getting it in the first place, I'll have THREE...lol. It annoys me I haven't received it though. According to them, they sent out the subscriptions on the 22nd of March. (Did I say that already? I know I did somewhere...)

We have access to a number of crocheting magazines in my area, but the knitting magazines absolutely outnumber the crochet magaines. I've heard that it's because crocheters don't/won't buy magazines, but I don't believe that's true. I also don't believe that's the whole reason. Some still consider knitting as a more elegant/challenging/"worthy" craft. Sorry, sore subject...

Knitting ones outweigh the crochet ones here, too. I really tire of crochet being thought of as the "inferior" of the two. This forum alone is proof that there's a lot of awesome things going on with crochet.

Archived