Crochet Today! has awesome cust. svc.

Tiga

So, I mailed in my card for my subscription right after the first issue came out, and I didn't buy the Oct/Nov issue on the newsstand.

Well, December came around, and I actually forgot I subscribed, so I bought that issue.

Then, in the mail in January, I get the December issue (which is free for the taking, btw - I'll trade a pattern booklet or another magazine for it).

So, clearly, my subscription went through late. I call them up, and tell them that I didn't get the November issue. The lady tells me that my subscription didn't start until January :think , but they send me a free November issue anyway!

Now, that's what I call customer service! :cheer

Plus, all those great patterns using affordable Red Heart yarn - I really like this magazine alot and I hope Coats and Clark keeps publishing it!

I so agree with you. I love the mag. I don't have a subscript. I just run down to my local bookstore and pick it up. Can't wait for the next issue. I love that is uses RH it is my yarn of choice, being so economical (have a teen D, spoiled dog, etc lol). Their customer service like you said is great, I have contacted them several times with questions about the mag, and always received a prompt reply.)

p.s on the RH yarn I have had a problem with colors matching , even though there is no dye lot, and they have posted on RH website like if you are buying (for example ) the color Aran(and 4 other colors) you can match it using the 4-digit code they have added to the label. Info avail. on their website:yay

coffeeandcrochet:coffee :hook

Archived