No Photos

I can't seem to get my laptop to let me use it for pictures, so I'm going to have to do a massive photo run on my father's computer. My dear Christine made me a gorgeous crochet hook holder from the same pattern that she made hers from. I added four G-hook 5 ch loops attached with sl sts to hold my Q hook. It's so nice having everything in one place, and not having to dig around in a box to find what I'm after! I want to post a picture of that, plus the section of the wedding rings afghan I did.

Silly me - I didn't keep track of the changes I made to the diamond piece. So now I not only have to look at the pattern and try to decipher it, I also have to find a way to make my eyes bulge out of my head so I can figure out WHAT one earth I did to make it work. I promise, though - this time, I WILL write it out as I go!

I also want to get pictures of the gifts that Christine made for my family and I for Christmas. Things were so hectic around the holidays, that, well, I kinda misplaced them, and didn't find them until yesterday:blush

Archived