im so excited..................

and i just cant hide it.

ok so today I was browsing around on here and i think that it is either on yarnaholics blog that she has a website where you can find yarn shops whether its local where you live or if you plan to travel somewhere. so i looked up my city...........which keep in mind that Canton, OH is not all that great. we have major stores and none of these little hole in the wall great places unless you hear it about from a friend..............our nearest Starbuck's is about 15 min drive...........and there suppose to have one on every corner:lol

ok so on to my story. so like i said i did a search for my city and i found 1 in a 10 mi. radius 2 in a 20 mi. radius and i think 7 in a 50 mile radius. well the 1 that is closest to me is actually about i would say a 5-10min. drive :cheer and i NEVER heard of this place:think . SSSSSOOOO i am on my way there tomorrow to check it out and hopefully get some pretty nice yarn for a pretty decent price:c9

You are going to love the store! My son and wife were visiting over the Christmas holidays, and I wanted to take my daughter in law somewhere special to look at yarn. I have always meant to go there, so since I had time off...

I wanted to buy everything I saw! I bought lots of baby yarn and the cotton thread was on sale...

We both left with 2 big bags of stuff.:D

The owner is also very nice. Happy yarning. :cheer

well, i went and they were closed :eek . so we went down to a town about 20 min south of us and went to the mall down there. i went into a bookstore and found the SnB The Happy Hooker book and since my hubby felt bad that the Yarn Shop was closed he said to get the book:hook (which I was going to put back on the shelf and get it at a later time):hug .

however, i am going to go there this week so i will let you know what i get.

Archived