Where can I find...

I make so many gifts that I would love to put labels in them that say "made for you by Chrissy" does anyone know where i can buy/order these? I have a blanket that my grandmother made me that says hand made for you by grandma but it is over 30 years old and Memere has been gone for about 22 years so I can't ask her.

Chrissy

Hancock sells them where the patterns for sewing are, but they only have some of the more popular names. You may or may not find your name premade.

They do have order forms to order them direct. That's how I found where I order mine. They are from http://www.namemaker.com/

It does take a few weeks for the labels to be mailed back to you, but they always give me a few extra free labels with my purchase.

if you check out sewing notion shops they sell them and o nthe back of the package it tells you if you want custom labels to mail the package along with a self addressed stamped envelope they mail back what you wanted. usually like 4 bucks for a pack of about 6-8 labels

Hi :)

I just received some of these as a holiday present! They are super exciting. Mine came from this website:

www.sewdirect.com

Then click on "woven garment labels". This site actually makes your labels, whereas a lot of other ones are pre-made. And you get to pick the color/text/font you like. Hope this helps! It's such a nice way to finish off presents :)

Archived