Challenge for our Miss Dot...

Kathleen

Question

Hey Dottie! What'cha doin? Hopefully not enough to stop you from my challenge of designing me a hunter style/ear flappy-that-can-fold-up/Sherlock Holmesy type hat?

If you don't have time, or simply don't want to, I'll understand!

:) I just love how easy your designs are to follow, I'd love a Dot Original!!

8 answers to this question

What'cha doin?

:thinking1 I'm working on a poncho that's making me crazy :frog :th :frog :th and I just made an adult sized baby bonnet for my grandson to wear to school tomorrow for "dress up day" :eek2 Seniors are going as babies. :faint I forgot to take a picture :camera and it's already gone! :oops

Hopefully not enough to stop you from my challenge of designing me a hunter style/ear flappy-that-can-fold-up/Sherlock Holmesy type hat? If you don't have time, or simply don't want to, I'll understand!

:sherlock :? :? I've saved your request and will be thinking about it. :yes I never know what's going to come off my hook, but it usually starts with an idea :idea and you have at least planted a seed. :hyper

I just love how easy your designs are to follow, I'd love a Dot Original!!

:day You have just given me the best compliment I have ever had. :ty

Hehe dot.. you are always so busy. Don't feel rushed or anything. Just keep me on the back, back burner of your mind if you're stuck somewhere with nothing to do. :)

Thanks

Kathleen

Archived