Chair cover pattern

Kolkri

Question

I was hoping to find a pattern on the net for one but so far no luck.

Thinking :idea I may have to do pillow type covers and use velco to make them stay on. :shrug I can even try some stiches I have never used.

But would rather work at least the first one from a pattern. Then I can work up some ideas for more. Id like to make some for my Dad and sister. I am sure they would love a change from the gray chair we all have and it helps that we all have the same chair. :lol

So if anyone had done chair covers (not doily type things) for office chairs and has some tips or even can point me to some patterns (if they are great looking would consider buying a pattern so must have a picture at least.)

Im a little :sick so if what I have said is not clear dont feel bad about asking me questions to clarify what I am looking for.

Thank you so much for any help you can offer.

3 answers to this question

Hmmmm I don't think I've seen anything for office chairs... but try here, she's got so many patterns I haven't had time to look at everything, and they're organized even :))

home.inreach.com/marthac/altlinks.html

Also check Crocher Pattern central :

www.crochetpatterncentral...ectory.php

If you find something, or figure something out, I'd be interested in seeing the pattern... I have a pretty ugly chair lol

Marvie

Hehe you have listed the two places I went to first. I think Ill have to do this on my own. Going to try to write it down this well take some time so dont expect to hear anything soon. :rock

I have a scarf to finish and decided to make up (for myself) a small lapghan that wont drag the ground when at my compter. Cause I have been so cold and need something. :cold

When I finish those two Ill start it and hope to have my yarn for my 63 square afgan by then too. :wave

Archived