i have a beautiful picture -- can anyone create a pattern?

juli

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi Juli,

I love the top too. saw also some crocheted tops on newport - news.com and bostonproper.com, which i also would love to make a pattern of but just don't have the know-how.

Wish someone could help us. :ohdear

:heart ,

Fe

Sigh, I saw a couple of tops on that site, that my sister just emailed me about yesterday! I REALLY wish I had a pattern for that, cause I'm all over it!! If I only had the time....it sorta looks like a join as you go motif-y thingie but I'm probably wrong....anyone can point me in a direction to a stitch with a motif sorta like the one repeated in this sweater? would really appreciate it!!!!www.ardenb.com/images/sty...536_lg.jpg

Did anyone see the scarf halter sweater in this catalog? It looks like it would be very easy to make. Just make a long, simple scarf and attach a panel across the back. It's a clever design, although it seems a lot more like a vest than a halter or sweater to me.

Scarf Halter

Too bad Florida doesn't stay cold long enough for me to justify making this for myself. Maybe I'll make a little one for a Barbie doll just to see how it comes out (I sometimes experiment that way).

Archived