ski mask

emeraldmoon

Question

Ok I have sat here and tried to come up with one the way this guy wants a hat made, but cant seem to get it that way.

This guy wants a ski mask the one with the full face, the opening for the mouth and the eye area, he wants it so that the eye area is big enough for his glass and that its not to tight on the head. I found one pattern, but showed it and he doesnt like it. This guy bought the yarn, orange and camaflodge and also gave me 30 bucks to make him just two hats. He wants these for hunting.. DOT how about a challange :)

6 answers to this question

which pattern did you show him? I made one for my grandson using Aunt B's Ski Mask and I added a mouth. I did it in camouflage.

When do you need it? and How are you planning on using the camouflage and orange together? I'll give it a shot if you don't need it really fast. I'm a little on the sickly side this week. :U

I showed him that one and he did not like it. He said for one the eye opening needed to be bigger to fit his glasses..

He wants two hats one orange and one camaflodge..

I told him I have some things to get done this week and could have them made and ready in the next week or two.

Archived