Pattern Testers FOUND THANK YOU! - Too Simple X-Mas Stocking

MamaHooks

th_x-masStocking4.jpg

Ok, I know it is not a new concept, but I have made my own Too Simple Christmas Stocking pattern. The stocking is 6" long without trim and is at the top roughly 6" round. If you would like to test this pattern please PM me with your email address so I can send the pattern. I will be contacting people who PM later today and tonight. Thank you.:hook

I tested this pattern for MamaHooks. It's so easy and quick to make. And it's such a cute size -- mine is about 5 - 6 inches tall / long :think (:blush no ruler handy)

toosimplechristmasstocking001.jpg

(please forgive the blurriness, I'm still trying to learn to use my new camera)

Thank you for letting me test this pattern.

Mamma Hooks was kind enough to let me test her stocking pattern! Right after getting the ok, my printer went on the fritz.:angry So, I just worked off the screen and dealt with eye strain!:lol

I LOVE this pattern!!:manyheart It is quick and the finished result is just precious!!!

I did my stocking in a victorian yarn that I've been wanting to use and this was just the right pattern for it!!!:cheer:clap I look forward to making more of these little stockings for my tree and for gifts this year!!!:hook

Thanks for letting me test Mamma Hooks!!!:hug

IMG_0034.jpg

Mamma Hooks was kind enough to let me test her stocking pattern! Right after getting the ok, my printer went on the fritz.:angry So, I just worked off the screen and dealt with eye strain!:lol

I LOVE this pattern!!:manyheart It is quick and the finished result is just precious!!!

I did my stocking in a victorian yarn that I've been wanting to use and this was just the right pattern for it!!!:cheer:clap I look forward to making more of these little stockings for my tree and for gifts this year!!!:hook

Thanks for letting me test Mamma Hooks!!!:hug

You are very welcome. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed the pattern. The victorian yarn really does make the stocking look just too, too cute. I'm ready for Christmas, how about you? :stocking:ctree:santa

Archived