All I Ever Do Is Dye...LOL

Roxanne

It has really been awhile since I've been in the forums...but I have been busy! Yes, dyeing of course...what else is there? LOL!

My latest dyeing was the largest amount of yarn I've ever done so far and wow, it was a job and a half, however, I'm already itching to get more yarn done...am I insane or what?? LOL :eek

Click here to see.

I like all those colors. I guess you dye a lot . huh? :lol Is it hard dying the yarn.? What color is it before you dye it? PINKROSES

I like all those colors. I guess you dye a lot . huh? :lol Is it hard dying the yarn.? What color is it before you dye it? PINKROSES

Ya, I dye way too much....but I love it!! The last amount was more like "work" instead of "artful" expression but it felt better when I saw all the colours and the big pile.....LOL!

The base yarn is an off-white colour and as for hard, sort of...it's a passion so that helps and I love yarn too so that helps as well....LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Your yarn is beautiful!!! Do you spin as well? I just started and have to say its addicting:manyheart

I wish I spun too!! I just don't seem to have enough hours in the day even to knit or crochet either....if only I didn't have to have a day job......LOL!

Archived