Anyone got a pic of felted bobbles/popcorns?

xampx

well the question is in the title really. Id like to felt something with bobbles but i want to know if you can still tell they are bobbles after felting?

Does anyone have a pic of a past project that i can see?

Thanks in advance

Anne-Marie

• 4 weeks later...
well the question is in the title really. Id like to felt something with bobbles but i want to know if you can still tell they are bobbles after felting?

Does anyone have a pic of a past project that i can see?

Thanks in advance

Anne-Marie

Gosh, I just noticed no one responded to this post. I know I didn't originally because I didn't have any experience with bobbles and felting. Did you ever do a felted piece with bobbles, Anne-Marie? You know, I think they would add an interesting texture to the felted piece. As would clusters or popcorn stitches. In fact, my next felting project I'll add some kind of textural stitch, just to test it. I'm real curious now.

Debbie

You know, i just made my first piece for felting and i completely forgot about this post. I have more wool so i will be sure to include a popcorn or bobble in my next project. I just want to make sure this first one works.

Thanks for responding :)

• 1 month later...

I just posted a picture of a bag I felted with popcorns along the top. I really like the way they turn out. I have done them on several felted bags. The pic is under show and tell accessories "felted bag for my mom" or here is the link. If you can't see them good enough I can try to zoom in on the picture for you. Stormy

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33732

Archived