Warm and Fuzzy Crochet Book

LI Roe

Hi all. Saw this on Amazon, listed under both Carol Alexander and then editor Bobbie Matela, both by the Needlecraft Shop. There was no image of the book under Carol Alexander,only for the one under Bobbie Matela and when I called the Needlecraft shop, they couldn't tell me what the cover looked liked so I could figure out if it was the same book. Does anyone have this book? I think it is the same but want to make sure? The cover shows a girl with a fun-fur trimmed hat and matching scarf. Thanks.

LI Roe

I have the Warm & Fuzzy pattern book. It does have the hat trimmed in fun fur and matching scarf on the cover. I do not find Carol Alexander's name in the book, I could have missed it somewhere. It has some great looking patterns but I have not made anything from it. I hope this helps.

Thanks. I appreciate your answer. It has to be the same book, publication dates are within a month of each other, both are the same publishing company and both have the same number of pages. Think I'll order it (heaven forbid a new book comes out and I don't buy it, LOL).

Take care,

LI Roe

It has some nice looking patterns. And it has a spiral binding so it lays flat when you have it open. It will be a good addition to your collection. :)

Thanks again. I did order it on Wednesday from Amazon (along with three other crochet books) and on Thursday, got an e mail that one is being shipped out first, it was the Warm and Fuzzy book. Looking forward to getting it.

LI Roe

Archived