Testers needed for cap-sleeved mohair top

AmyOH

This top was designed using Be Sweet's Boucle mohair and brushed mohair--2-3 balls of each. The yarn is available in LYSs listed on the manufacturer's web site--I'm interested in a test of the yarn used in the pattern, but if you can find similar yarns which match gauge, that would be ok, too. (the featured yarn may be hard to find.) They're both 50g/100meter balls. I can use up to 4 testers one for each S, M, L, XL. The sweater works up FAST, and it's really fun to make because it's done in the round from the top down and you can try it on as you go. (If you have never tried this type of construction, you may become addicted to it, as I have.)

Please let me know if you're interested and have the time to test this in the next week or so.

149619521_117f23989f.jpg

THANKS!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

That is an absolutely beautiful sweater .. I wish I could test it for you, but, sadly .. I'm allergic to the mohair yarn <sigh>

I'd love to test this (size M). I need to get in touch with one of the yarn stores. I'm quasi-close to one, but far enough away that I can't drive to it easily. I can see if they can ship it to me? If this is OK with you (time-frame wise) I can get on the horn tomorrow and see when I can get some. I'd love to be able to use the yarn to test it.

Let me know!!

Archived