Greater Richmond Area Hookers (Virginia)!

I'm not talking about the type that hang out on Jeff Davis :blush

I'm talking about all of you ladies and gents in Richmond, Chester, Colonial Heights, Hopewell, Petersburg, Midlothian, Mechanicsville, West End, Lakeside, heck, even Ashland ;) .

I know I'm not the only one! Are there any crocheting groups? Even knit/crochet groups? Any favorite yarn shops?

I live in Chester after a few years in Lakeside (I'm a NC native). My usual yarn shops are Michaels, JoAnns (Colonial Heights) or Wally World (Chester), but a specialty yarn shop I :manyheart is Holly Spring Homespun in Powhattan. I know there are a few in Richmond proper (especially around Carytown), but I'm not as familiar with them.

I don't know of any crochet groups, but I just heard of a local knitting group, Chester Chicks with Sticks, that I think I'm going to infiltrate :devil (it's ok... I knit, too).

Can't wait to hear from you all!

I live up in Stafford which is just north of Fredericksburg. I work in Springfield so I get to do the Interstate 95 commute daily :yuck I don't know about any crochet groups around here. Most I've heard of is Knitters and Red Hats!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm up near Virginia Center just North of Richmond :)

I love Holly Spring Homespun... I only managed to make it out there once though :(

Archived