Soapsaver???

I make oodles of them! I have them hanging on all four of my outdoor water faucets. I use a new bar of soap when I give them away, which I do alot. they are great for scrubbing dirt off when gardening.

I don't recommend the patterns with a tight stitch, they are harder to get soapy. I use paterns like this one http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/14misc/soapholder.shtml

I give them away when I need to give small gifts to alot of people. They cost me less than a dollar to make, including the bar of soap, and take about 30 minutes from start to finish to make. I almost forgot to tell you that I use ww cotton yarn for mine.

I just finished my first soapsaver. You can see it here. I guess they are to hold soap and look pretty. There are all kinds of comments on this thread if you feel like reading about it. I made mine with thread. There are a bunch of free patterns at Crochet Pattern Central.Tina

I just finished my first soapsaver. You can see it here. I guess they are to hold soap and look pretty. There are all kinds of comments on this thread if you feel like reading about it. I made mine with thread. There are a bunch of free patterns at Crochet Pattern Central.Tina

Thanks, Tina:)

I can see it as a pretty gift item. Yours is lovely by the way:clap

Archived