Yarn store in Ocala

FelixLake

I was in Ocala this last weekend and and my mother and I went to Griffin's. It's a gift store that always has some interesting stuff. They've set up an International Yarn Market in the store. It has all kinds of interesting yarns, as well as some old favorites. If you're in central Florida you might want to check it out!

I was in Ocala this last weekend and and my mother and I went to Griffin's. It's a gift store that always has some interesting stuff. They've set up an International Yarn Market in the store. It has all kinds of interesting yarns, as well as some old favorites. If you're in central Florida you might want to check it out!

I PMed you but wanted to share (for those of you who missed my rant on this a few months ago!) When I went in there, the sales lady was down right rude and when she found out I crocheted she informed me that you can't felt with crocheted items and that all her fancy yarns weren't able to be crocheted with. Even when I showed her the FCEC that had just come out she looked at me like I was crazy. She was completely shocked that they carried a magazine that actually showed beautiful crocheted items. I hope that in the past few months they have improved and are not negative towards crocheters. Granted they do have some very nice yarn in there, but their prices are outrageous and unfortunately they don't have nice coupons at all. The best you can do is once in awhile they'll have $10 off your purchase of $40 or more in the paper...

Anyone else go there that has a good/bad view of them???

Seeing as though FelixLake liked them, maybe they've changed...

Archived