I Need Help!

Hello, my name is Jessica and I am a pattern addict. :lol I have so many books and love getting new patterns all the time. I would love to get a list of my books and see if anyone else has them and would like to start using them. Or am I totally alone on this. I know I'm not alone, maybe you are just in denial.:P Any way, I will try to post some of my unused books soon.

That's a great idea!!! I know personally I hoard book and patterns and a person would have to pry them from my cold dead hands before I'd let them go... but that aside, I'm sure there are others out there that would love to swap, sell, or just plain give away a book no longer being used!

I have always wondering if there was a place to see a list of all the crochet books out there and when new ones come out. And maybe in that a list a few pic of some of the patterns in the books. even a list of leaflets would be nice. :):hook

I am not looking to sell my books, like you said I would never give up my books. I am just looking to see if anyone has the same book(s) that I have and would like to work on some of the projects. I hope I have better expressed what I am looking for. Sorry for any misunderstanding.:blush

I have always wondering if there was a place to see a list of all the crochet books out there and when new ones come out. And maybe in that a list a few pic of some of the patterns in the books. even a list of leaflets would be nice. :):hook

Hobby Lobby (.) com has a list of their leaflets on line. I think you can print them off. I haven't really looked around at other places yet though. Hope it helps.

Archived