Question about cell phone pouches

ValerieHendrix

Question

I saw the post and yes I read it. It helped some but. I want to use a smaller hook. I am so new to this that I dont understand the directions just yet. Is there any way that I can make an easy double stich one and make it one piece and not two pieces. Does this make sence. I want to make one piece fold it over and stich it together.

4 answers to this question

You could make a foundation chain as wide as your phone, add a couple more for the first dc. Dc in the 4th ch from hook, dc across ch, make 3 dc in last ch, working in the unused loops of the foundation ch, dc across, making two dc in the last ch, join to top of beg ch. Ch 3, dc in each dc around, join to beg ch 3. Continue this way until your phone cover is the way you want it.

I make mine without any sewing. I make a chain long enough to fit the bottom of the phone, so not too long. I then crochet into the back loop only of the beginning chain and when I get to the first chain I turn it around and crochet into the front loop of the beginning chain. So you are crocheting in the round. I add a few stitches to make it wider as the phone gets wider. That's as simple as I can make it.

Archived