What do I do now???

unipeg

Question

Ok, so back in December right around Christmas I got some wonderful help with my blanket that I'm working on. Everything is going great except for one thing....Coats and Clark discontinued my yarn:eek . I can't find it anywhere, I had friends looking through Tennessee, Mississippi and southern and eastern Kentucky with no luck. Any suggestions? Here's a photo of the yarn, it's Red Heart baby sport pompadour called Starbrights #1068. Thank you all so much for your help and suggestions.

80881108_72635ba87d_m.jpg

6 answers to this question

How many skeins do you need? I will keep my eyes peeled.

Have you checked ebay? :think

I probably need about 10-12 skeins to finish, mainly because I increased the size of the afghan. Hubby is always complaining that we don't have one large enough for the bed that he can use too:lol

Thanks Liberty for the link, I would love to bid on it but unfortunately I don't want the other yarns. Not that they wouldn't get used, but you know:shrug

I have this yarn, maybe three skeins, not sure how much. THe thing is I am not sure in what box I have it in. If you pm me your address I will look. The good thing is I hope to be sorted and moved by the end of February if you can wait that long. Also some might be out of a skein and I know probably none of them have wrappers on them.

Lisa

I have this yarn, maybe three skeins, not sure how much. THe thing is I am not sure in what box I have it in. If you pm me your address I will look. The good thing is I hope to be sorted and moved by the end of February if you can wait that long. Also some might be out of a skein and I know probably none of them have wrappers on them.

Lisa

:mail:hook

Archived