Thread crochet book

Alosha

I recently picked up thread again & am throughly enjoying myself. I ran across a book on-line that I'm considering buying & was wondering if anyone had an opinion on it. It's "101 motifs for Thread Crochet". Thanks:)

Alosha

I just purchased the following books- don't think I need anymore :-)

101 Small Doilies-1243

Cro-Tatting Floral Dishcloths

French Country Fan Kit

Crochet Coasters

Baker's Dozen Pot Holders

Then I turned around and purchased patterns for crochet soakers.. Tomorrow I head to walmart and more yarn is on my list.. I am unstoppable..watch out..:-)

yes.. it is a lot. not to mention the 35 granny sq afghan I am working on, the grandmother's flower garden, the wool soakers I am crocheting, and the wrap I am knitting. And in a few weeks I have a triangle loom coming in so I expect I will be weaving some each day as well. :-)

for some reason I never think I have enough going on.. there is also house work, cooking for my large family, homeschooling, 13 yr old daughter and I are also embarking on learning how to bead jewelry. At least we aren't idle... :-)

You must be an expert in time management! I used to do some beading, with & without a loom as well as oil painting. Now, it's mostly crocheting & rug hooking, with an occasional urge for needle tatting.

:)Alosha

I think I would like to believe that I am an expert.. :-) Truth is I think I am going crazy. I used to be the kind of person who worked through one project before starting another. It wasn't until the last month that I had more than one project going at once. Let alone a dozen! VBG

Archived