Addi Bamboo Hooks - where to find

Dejhia

Since I started crocheting, I have been a big fan of metal hooks. But, I always worked tightly. I was given three Addi Bamboo hooks a while back. :hook I really liked the way they felt, and for the first time in my life, I am working to gague. :clap:clap I am almost finished with my first project with them, and I wanted to look into buying some more of these great hooks. :manyheart I checked out my LYS, I've checked all of my normal web sites. I even googled for them. I can't find the Addi Bamboo hooks anywhere.

I've found the Clover set, but they start at size E, and I like to make socks and work in fine yarn so I need some smaller hooks, too (in addition to the larger hooks though I've never worked above a size I before). I am thinking about picking one up to see if I like it as much..Since I can't find the ones I fell in love with.... OR maybe one of the Susan Bates Bamboo hooks....

I thought maybe one of you might know where I can find Addi Bamboo hooks. If you know (or if you know of other good Bamboo hooks), please let me know.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow ! A LYS sells them... I'm very excited. :clap:clap:clap:clap

Right now, I am finishing up a sweater and have the yarn already for the afgan I am doing so I have the right size hooks for a little while. I am going to want more hooks, soon.... Probely when I start my next pair of socks, unless the yarn my mom gave me works with my current hooks.

I will keep your offer in mind since I havn't been able to find the hooks anywhere... . I'm sure that soon I will be contacting you.

Thank you so much !

Archived