Quietly Wild Yarn and Craft in Woodstock, IL

CLLinda

I have been going to this yarn shop for a while now and I simply love it. :cheer They are friendly and very helpful. I bought some yarn "Cascade 220" there yesterday and the owner asked me if I wanted her to roll it into a ball. I said that she could, and within a few minutes, she had the three hanks of yarn made into beautiful center-pull balls. It was so nice.:) It's just a small shop, but it is filled with so many kinds of yarn, books, magazines, knitting needles, hooks and all kinds of cool things.

The yarn I bought was a deep majenta that I will make into a purse to felt.

I tried some felting projects and really got hooked.:manyheart

They even have classes that you can sign up for. It is just a really great place to shop. I have to try to stay out every once in a while, because I would spend all my money there.:devil They have couches and chairs for those who just need to get away and work on their projects.

It's just off the square in Woodstock IL and it is just a delightful place. I enjoy going to the square in Woodstock, going to the $3 theater, eating at the small restaurants and going to the Quietly Wild yarn shoppe. That's my place to go when I have the time.

It's just wonderful.

Linda :manyheart

Archived